Maths Comprehension Cards – Set 3
Item # S036
Written by award-winning writer and former teacher, Mary Nathan.
Encourage children to put their maths skills to use by solving the real-life problems presented in these fiction and non-fiction passages!
- Students read the story on the front of the card before flipping over and answering six multiple-choice comprehension questions
- Passages increase in difficulty within the set
- Set has been specifically written for year group five maths students
- Cards are colour-coded by topic
- Set includes:
- 60 double-sided full colour cards
- Teacher’s Guide
- Cards are wipe-clean
- Cards measure 21cm W x 13cm H